Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Nothing Happened.⊙_⊙

                                                                        Kia Ora Everyone,



In literacy, we have been working on a slide that is called Kiwi Innovators.  
We have to answer read the information that is given to us and answer the question. 
After we have finished the Understand and know we can go on to Create.


This is one of my creates, this creates was very fun to make because we went on a website and made this.
We were allowed to make an animation on whatever we wanted. How did you like it?  Have you learned about some kiwi inventors? Do you have feedback for me?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy this is such a amazing animation and Im doing the kiwi innvators as well.
    -Davneet

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post