Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

The Incredible Philippines🇵🇭

 Kia Ora Everyone,

On the first week of term 4, Our school did a cultural diversity day. Where people from different countries can share thing about their country, Me and my friend (Maiyde) are from the Philippines and we made a slide that we shared in front of people who were all wearing their cultural clothing.


   

It was very fun learning more about my country and making the slide with friends. Our teacher even made a slide for everyone to add their work. I got very nervous presenting.

Where are you from? What do you think about the slide? Any feedback for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post