Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

The Animation of Maori language week.

 Kia Ora Everyone,

Last week Korimako hub started a Maori animation. We had to pick a scenery and add the Maori word of the things around our scenery, We were able to team up with a buddy. We picked a kitchen to do. We haven't finished it yet it's still a work in progress.

                         

This was really fun and easy to do and I learned new Maori words. How did you celebrate Maori language? Have you made an animation about Maori kupus? Do you have any feedback?

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora. My name is kaia and I attend Mangapapa School in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti.I really liked your blog post. I liked it because you put the maori words in the kitchen and you put the english words next to the maori words just in case someone didn’t know what they mean, i know i didn’t know what they meant. Did you have to work with india? Or did you choose to work with you? I really liked your blog how about you check out my blog here is the link.-https://mk21kaiam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora,I'm Joy and Thank you for liking my animation. We were allowed to work in buddies so me and India decided to work together. I would love to look at your blog post.

      Delete
  2. hi Joy Narges here I really liked your blog post because you put the Maori words in the kitchen and you put the English words next to the Maori words so people could understand.
    Maybe next time you could add a lot more Maori stuff but so far its good.
    by Joy see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy amazing blog post I liked that you picked the kitchen love the scene. Maybe next time you could show giving the cake to Maiyde. Love seeing your blogs check out mine.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post