Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Imagine a World without trees🚫🌱🌳🚫

 Kia Ora Everyone,

This week we presented our speeches to our literacy groups. There were a lot of great ones and also hilarious ones. I did mine about a world without trees.

                        

I did mine about a world without trees because when I was on a road trip with my family I saw tons of trees chopped down and there was a road that was full of trees when I first came to Nz but a few months ago they were chopped down, which made me think " Hmm, how many trees a being chopped down per year". Presenting my speech made me feel really nervous but my teacher ask the group to turn around which made me feel less nervous and I was able to present it. Have you done your speech yet? What did you do it on? Do you have any feed back?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Joy, Aliah here. I attend Marshland School. I think you have done a really good job writing this speech. I would not like the world without tress because then everybody would be dead by now. Good job though. Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post