Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Our Product to help

 Kia Ora Everyone,

For our inquiry, we have been inventing a product to make something easier or better. We had to brainstorm our ideas and we have to work on a design process, in which we have to complete questions such as " What is the problem? ". Since we were able to work with a buddy I decided to do this with a buddy.
              
I did this with my buddy, Emily, at first we kinda had some argument because we didn't have the same idea and imagination of what the product would be. Then we decided that we would invent a robotic buddy that carries your stuff for you so you don't get any more backaches when carrying a big bag. It will also come with a watch so your little buddy knows where you are, It will also avoid any obstacles to keep your stuff nice safe. It is not yet finished but probably soon we will finish the plan. maybe in a few years, we might be able to build it. What do you think about our product? What do you think is a good name? Any feedback for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post