Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

MY TEDDY´S GREAT ADVENTURE

 Kia Ora Everyone,

In literacy, we´ve been learning and writing about Anzac Day and all the people who died and survived in the war. We also had to do multiple activities like making a poem, making a family tree, and even make a recipe. But today I am sharing my writing about my own teddy and its adventure. I haven´t finished it but I am close.


We had to do so many activities with a minimum of seven and they took quite a while to finish but when you do more and more of it you can get more use to it. 
I got all my task and information from: 
Have you been learning about Anzac day? have you been writing about your own adventure?
Do you have any feedback for me? 







1 comment:

  1. Hey Joy Makenzie Here, I just wanted to say that your story is super cool and interesting. I love how you have put your story in to paragraphs so it is easier to read when it has to change setting. maybe next time you could put at lest 5 sentences in each paragraph it would be more interesting but other then that it was a pretty good story

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post