Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

My Pepeha

 Kia Ora everyone,

On week 2 of school, we started making our digital pepeha but first, we needed to learn how to make them properly so we wrote them down on a piece of paper, and then we made our own on slides.

                    

We also needed to add a screencastify with us pronouncing our pepeha so they can add a QR code to our pepeha art that we had to draw and dye so we can share with our parents at the celebration assembly.
Have you ever tried making pepeha art? Have you ever made your own digital pepeha? Can you give me some feedback?

2 comments:

  1. WOW, That Pepeha was great! Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joy Makenzie I love the pepeha it is super clear and full of interesting facts and the amazing pictures that go great with what you are saying on the slides. maybe next time you can not add an effect on the slides changing it just adds some extra time and could make people confused. we did something similar up here in Toroa we made a pepeha and made an art piece with are mountain, river and name. Hope you have a great holiday and enjoy your break

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post