Pages

Friday, December 11, 2020

My Tropical civilisation.

Hi I am joy and this is my tropical island Jotopia It located in the pacific ocean

                             

                         

For our inquiry, we had to make our own civilization we had to pick between 6 types of like the ice plains, tropical island, jungle, forest\rainforest, the desert, and the Savanah  I wanted to make my civilization on a tropical island because I was born and grew up on a tropical island in the Philippines and I think that a tropical island was the best place to survive.

So if you were making your own civilization which one would you have picked and which one do you think is the best place to survive

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post